Most women just see the breast as a part of the body that makes them attractive and sexy. I know you already know the breast is also important for feeding your babies but there are things about the breast you probably don’t know
1. The breast is the last organ of the body to develop. Unlike other organs in the body, breasts don’t really come into their own until well after birth.
2. Just as your feet and ears are not exactly the same, your breasts are not same in size. One of the breast is about 39.7 millilitres bigger than the other.
3. It’s difficult for men to focus after seeing a breast according to a study conducted by Steven M. Platek, a neuroscientist at Georgia Gwinnett College. The study found that men perform poorly on cognitive tests after viewing images of women with heavy breasts.
4. We already know men enjoy staring at a woman’s breast but what we never knew was that women also spend plenty time staring at other woman’s breast according to a study.
5. Not all nipples are the same. There are actually four different types of nipples – normal, flat, puffy, and inverted.
6. According to a 2013 study, men who prefer bigger breasts are less financially secure. The study found that men who prefer big breasts are more likely to be poor and associate large breasts with large resources.
7. How do you sleep at night? The way you sleep can affect your breast shape. Sleeping facedown can change the shape of your breasts over time.