Sometimes distance plays a cruel part in relationships; it just separates people in love and there is nothing that could be done about it.
Like they say “love is just a four-letter word until you find someone special to give it a meaning”. After finding that special someone to give it a meaning, distance sometimes have a way of putting lovers in agony.
Distance however sharpens love; and these love quotes would help you if you’re in a distant relationship.
1. True love doesn’t mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes.
2. Missing someone gets easier every day because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.
3. Love is missing someone whenever you are apart but somehow feeling warm inside because you are close in heart. – Kay Knudsen
4. Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it. – Thomas Fuller
5. Absence diminishes small love and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle but blows up the bonfire. – Francois de la Rouchefoucauld
6. When far away in love, though it hurts but it could be compared to a weight lifter; in every pain, he gets strength and endurance. – Shawn
Any relationship that can survive through distance would go a long way.
Have a blessed day ahead.