There have been so many things said about a real man and what a real man does. But who truly is a real man?
These quotes will tell you more about a real man, who he is and what he does:
1. A real man nurtures and protects.
“Manhood is defined and decided by the ability to nurture and to protect, by the capability to provide and to sustain.” – C. JoyBell C.
2. Real men aren’t scared of love.
“Love is for real men.” – Charles Bukowski
3. A real man shows you what he tells you.
“A good guy will tell you you’re beautiful, a real man will make you believe it.”
4. A real man is a faithful man.
“Real men stay faithful. They don’t have time to look for another woman because they are too busy looking for new ways to love their own.”
5. A real man isn’t just about your body.
“A real man cares about the size of your heart, not the size of your jeans.”
6. A real man sticks with the woman he can’t do without.
“A real man gives up one night stands for a woman he can’t stand one night without.”
7. A real man is the real deal.
“A real man is the kind of man that acts like who he wants his sister to be with and his daughter as well.”
8. A real man doesn’t leave it all for his woman.
“A real woman can do it all by himself but a real man won’t let her.”
9. A real man doesn’t give up after winning his woman’s heart.
“Winning a woman’s heart doesn’t make someone a man, learning to treasure that heart after it’s won is what makes someone a real man.”
10. A real man protects his relationship.
“A real man will cut off from any female that will threaten his relationship with his woman.”
11. A real man never makes his woman jealous.
“A real man gives his woman her place in his life. She’ll never be jealous of women, because he will always let her place be known.”
12. A real man is an honest man.
“A real man will be honest no matter how painful the truth is. A coward hides behind lies and deceit.”
Now, fellas out there: would you call yourself a real man?