We all need motivation to go through life’s hurdles; without being motivated one can only achieve nothing. Motivation isn’t something that you need for a day, being motivated should be a daily routine, no wonder Zig Ziglar once said “people often say that motivation doesn’t last, well neither does bathing; that’s why we recommend it daily.
I would share with you 10 motivational quotes that would make your day gingered.
1. Take up one idea, make that one idea your life; think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, and every part of your body be full of that idea and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. – Swami Vivekananda
2. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you would fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much – Jim Rohn
3. We become what we think about most of the time and that’s the strangest secret. – Earl Nightingale
4. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon
5. The starting point of all achievement is desire. – Napoleon Hill
6. You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing. Phillippos
7. What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise. – Oscar Wilde
8. I haven’t failed; I just found 10,000 ways that wouldn’t work. – Thomas A. Edison
9. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. – David Brinkley
10. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
Life throws so many bricks and challenges at us and if we aren’t motivated we might just fade off under life’s pressure; motivate yourself with these wise quotes and have a blessed day.