It’s normal to have an argument with your partner, but it’s how you argue and handle those arguments that really matter. How well or how badly you handle those arguments can make your marriage better or worse.
These are some important facts about arguing with your partner you should know that would help your marriage.
1. It’s okay to go to bed angry sometimes; but it’s not okay when you have to go to bed for the next three nights angry.
2. Arguing about the little things can really hurt your marriage. It’s important to let things slide sometimes.
3. Never argue on an empty stomach; matters could easily escalate.
4. Never argue when you are tired; you aren’t in the right frame of mind at this time.
5. Sometimes a simple touch can make the difference and calm down the tides down.
6. Arguing could actually be healthy when you both listen to each other.
7. Avoid insults, abuses and name calling; they never help.
8. The point of an argument should be to solve a problem not to hurt each other.
9. You are teammates, so don’t focus on winning; there’s no winner.
10. Always resolve any problem that bothers your mind if you can’t let it go.
11. Understand your partner’s fighting style and how to handle them.
Marriage arguments can really hurt your relationship if you don’t know how to handle them.