Shirts and trouser might be a regular dress pattern for men, but the colour combination is one of the things that will make one man stand out and the other look ordinary.
These are some wonderful shirt and trouser combination every fashionable man should know.
1. A dark blue shirt and brown trouser combination is always a wonderful combination that works. This can be rocked as a semi-formal look and brings a sense of youth and style.
2. A light blue shirt with mustard combination will always give you that appealing professional look that you so desire.
3. A white shirt with black trouser. This is an all time classic; all you need is a good shirt, quality trouser and good shoes to rock this.
4. A white shirt tucked in with blue jeans is another quality way to rock your white shirt; it’s always a casual combination that rocks.
5. The black on black is one of my personal favourites, especially when combined with a touch of brown. Black shirt, black trousers combined with brown belt and brown shoes, and a touch of brown accessories.
6. The combination of a black shirt and a mustard colour trouser is another touch of class and quality that shows you know your colours too well.
7. A white shirt works well with a grey trouser and black shoes, and a light mustard tone shirt would fit also.
8. The beauty of a white shirt is that it can be worn with a blue trouser, a brown trouser, a mustard trouser and fits in well with almost every colour.
9. A wine coloured shirt with a brown trouser is another classic that you shouldn’t take for granted.
There are so many colour combinations that work for men, but these are just a few of them. Getting your colours right is very important if you must be the classy man that you want to be.