A strong woman is one that inspires others; but to inspire others, you ought to inspire yourself first.
A lot of women can be whatever they want to be, but they let doubts and fear prevent them from reaching their desired heights.
I’ve gathered top quotes every woman ought to know today.
1. “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” — Melissa Etheridge
2. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” — Diane Mariechild
3. “The power you have is to be the best version of yourself you can be, so you can create a better world.” — Ashley Rickards
4. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
5. “Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” — Lady Gaga
6. “Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.” — Mae Jemison
7. “Whatever you do, be different – that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out.” — Anita Roddick
8. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
9. “Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it by use.” — Ruth Gordo
10. “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go.” — Sheila Murray Bethel
11. “Everyone has inside of her a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be, how much you can love, what you can accomplish, and what your potential is.” — Anne Frank
12. “A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life, to be thankful for a good one.” — Marjorie Kinnan
13. “I know for sure that what we dwell on is what we become.” — Oprah Winfrey
14. “If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not making decisions.” — Catherine Cook
15. “It’s possible to climb to the top without stomping on other people.” — Taylor Swift
16. “You have what it takes to be a victorious, independent, fearless woman.” — Tyra Banks
17. “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.” — Ingrid Bergman
18. “If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not making decisions.” — Catherine Cook