A lot of the times, the difference between failure and success is determination and ability not to give. What if Thomas Edison gave up? We probably wouldn’t have had light bulb today; he failed a thousand times before getting it right. Bill gates failed in his first business, but year after year he remains one of the richest men in the world. Even Jay Z, one of the richest rappers in the world, couldn’t get a record label to sign him in the beginning and now he’s the CEO of one of the most successful record labels in the music world.
If these aforementioned people had given up, they would never have achieved this level of success. This is proof that determination pays.
13 quotes that would make you not give up:
1. “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” — Sir Winston Churchill
2. “Remember that guy that gave up? Neither does anyone else.” — Unknown
3. “Survival can be summed up in three words – never give up. That’s the heart of it really, just keep trying.” — Bear Grylls
4. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
5. “Fall seven times and stand up eight.” — Japanese proverb
6. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow.” — Mary Anne Radmacher
7. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
8. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” — Thomas Edison
9. “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” — Henry Ford
10. “Never give up. You only get one life. Go for it!” — Richard E. Grant
11. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
12. “Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.” — Unknown
13. “A failure is not always a mistake. It may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying.” — B.F Skinner
Never give up!