A real woman is more than a treasure; she’s gold and like they say “it’ll only take a real man to appreciate a real woman.”
These are some things a real woman does in her relationship:
1. A real woman is confident and not proud; she doesn’t suffer from low self-esteem.
“I know who I am. I am not perfect. I’m not the most beautiful woman in the world. But I’m one of them.” – Mary J. Blige
2. “No matter what a woman looks like, if she’s confident, she’s sexy.” – Paris Hilton
3. A real woman is a virtuous and modest woman.
“When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the lustre of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist.” – Akhenaton
4. A real woman is beautiful on the inside.
“The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.” – Audrey Hepburn
5. A real woman smiles.
“A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears.” – Anne Roiphe
6. “What I’ve never understood is why some women use plastic surgery to make themselves more attractive to men. The most beautiful woman is someone who’s happy and is always smiling.” – Irina Shayk
7. A real woman learns from the past and lets go of it.
“A really strong woman accepts the war she went through and is ennobled by her scars.” – Carly Simon
8. A real woman builds herself.
“I really admire a woman for her intelligence, her personality. Beauty is not enough.” – Roberto Cavalli
9. A real woman is herself.
“A charming woman… doesn’t follow the crowd. She is herself.” – Loretta Young
10. A real woman isn’t just interested in her beauty; she has wisdom and a pure soul.
“A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul.” – Minna Antrim
11. A real woman isn’t self-centered.
“A strong woman stands up for herself a stronger woman stands up for everyone else.”
Are you a real woman?