There are certain types of friends that are of no use to us in life and getting rid of such friends is amazing for our mental health and general well-being.
Here are 10 types of friends you definitely don’t need in your life
1. You don’t need friends who never have time for you. They have time to attend all the social gatherings in town but are always just too busy to spend a minute with you. Cut such friends loose.
2. You don’t need friends who never call you. If you call, they answer but if you don’t, nothing happens. Such friends are a waste of time.
3. You don’t need friends who take you for granted. You go out of way always to please them but when you need them, they are never there for you. A friendship should be mutual, not one-sided.
4. You don’t need that selfish, emotionally draining friend who is always in a state of turmoil and always expects you to fix it for them. Such friends leave you drained and you really need mature people around you.
5. You don’t need friends who only call you when they need something from you. They forget you exist until they need help from you. Such friends aren’t needed in our life.
6. You don’t need friends who leave your side when you are going through your lowest moments. These are the times we need our friends the most and if that friend isn’t by your side during your worst, they shouldn’t be with you during your best.
7. You don’t need a friend who constantly judges you because a true friend will never judge you. They may not always agree with your decisions in life, but they should have your back no matter what. You should be comfortable being around your friend and not scared of being judged.
8. The friend who always encourages you to make bad choices isn’t the type of friend you need in your life. At this stage in your life, you need to surround yourself with people who will help you make the right choices.
9. You don’t need a friend who always wants to control what you do. It’s either their way or no way. That isn’t friendship because friends compromise for each other.
10. You don’t need friends who only want to hang out with you when they have nothing better to do. You should be a priority to your friend.