I have got 10 facts about relationships you probably didn’t know before today and these are facts you would love to know.
Below are 10 facts about relationships you probably didn’t know
1. More than half of men and women say that “trying new things together” is the best way to beat relationship boredom.
2. Over half of men spend more than $50 on a date, while 65% of women spend that much prepping for it.
3. Once upon a time in Turkey, if a husband did not provide his wife with coffee, it was grounds for divorce.
4. Do you believe in soul mates? 68% of men do.
5. 75% of women would not marry someone who was unemployed.
6. Chocolate contains phenylethylamine, which is believed to stimulate the same reaction as falling in love.
7. 34% of experts agree that men cheat when they’re emotionally unsatisfied.
8. 1 in 5 couples consider breaking up around the December holidays.
9. Two-thirds of all kissers tilt their heads to the right. Scientists believe this instinct originates in the womb.
10. For women, the most common cheaters are among housewives, followed by secretaries.