We all have at one time or the other fallen in love deeply, but do you really know some facts about love and relationship?
Sit back and relax as I thrill you with some facts about love and relationships.
1. Statistically, men are quicker than women to say “I love you” in relationships and studies have shown that men are more emotionally affected when the relationship ends.
2. Studies show that before a man even speaks a word, the way he stands counts for over 80% of the woman’s first impression.
3. Nearly 40% of men do not feel confident meeting a woman for the first time.
4. You’re most likely to fall in love with someone if you first meet them in a dangerous situation.
5. Looking into each others’ eyes can make strangers fall in love. Research has shown that when people gaze at each other, their bodies produce a chemical called phenylethylamine, which is associated with the fight-or-flight response.
6. According to researchers from University of Pennsylvania, most people make a decision regarding a person’s attraction within three seconds of meeting.
7. The most common time for breakups is around three to five months.
8. According to researchers, being in love could make you overlook flaws in the other person.
9. Research has found that couples in good relationships tend to be healthier and happier.
10. Research has also found that love can make things sweeter. According to a study, people who were thinking about love said a specific kind of food was sweeter than those thinking about jealousy or something neutral.
11. When a man first approaches a woman, she will base 55% of her initial impression of him on his appearance and body language, 38% on his style of speaking, and 7% on what he actually says.
12. If a woman is interested in her date, she will often smile at his jokes, play with her hair, fidget with an object such as a glass, blush when he pays her a compliment, pout her mouth, stumble over words, or lean in towards him. However, when she isn’t, she would avoid eye contact, fake a smile or not smile, lean away, answer in monosyllables, sag her shoulders, look at her watch, tap her foot, or stare blankly.
13. Beautiful women typically get more stares, winks and harassment than average-looking women do, but they are also less likely to get asked out by average-looking men because those men tend to be intimated by them.