What is a relationship without surprises? They add a lot of spice to your relationship like actual spices do to soup, so they can’t be overlooked. If you forgot just how important this was or you’re lost for ideas, you definitely want to see the end of this post.
1. Leave him lovely little notes all around the house with romantic messages. You can also make it a duty to text him something sweet every day.
2. If he’s a game fan buy him his favourite video game. Could be the newest edition of his favourite console or games.
3. Serve him a sumptuous meal in bed.
4. Help him cut and polish his nails. It is one of the cutest things you can do for your man.
5. Take him out on a romantic dinner for two.
6. Get him something from childhood such as what he used to eat or drink in his childhood or even his favourite childhood toy.
7. Find him the movie he hasn’t watched, and he is always saying he needs to watch.
8. Call some of his best friends or even friends and relatives who he likes to hang out with, but hasn’t seen in a long time.
9. Take him to watch his favourite sport. You can as an alternative, watch it with him at home or a bar.
10. Help get him dresses for work or an outing.