Lice are tiny insects that live on the body and you should be wary of them.
Many aren’t well-informed about lice and few know the symptoms.
We’ve brought you the types of lice that exist; now it’s time to know its symptoms.
Lice bite the skin to feed on blood and these bites could cause itching. So when you see yourself itching, it could just be lice.
Some people build up tolerance to the bites of lice and have little or no itching.
2. ALLERGIC REACTION
Lice can also cause allergic reaction; the saliva from lice can cause allergic reaction.
The itchy feeling of lice can cause one to scratch, and scratching on it can cause sores.
4. Head lice can cause your scalp to become itchy and it can also cause other skin conditions like eczema and dandruff.
5. Pubic lice can cause itching around the anus, genitals, armpits and eyelashes.
6. A tickling feeling around the body like something is moving around your body could also be a symptom of lice.
7. Pubic lice could cause irritation to the eyelashes and eyelids.
8. Red bump on the hair, neck, shoulder and around your pubic hairs could also be a sign of lice.
9. Lice could cause an irritable feeling that could make it difficult for one to sleep.
Do you have any of these symptoms? It could just be lice. Watch this space for treatment and avoidance of lice.