There is nothing that could be compared to a wedding that is filled with love, laughter, happiness… and love and laughter again.
Everyone loves a wedding that would put a smile on everyone’s face; such weddings aren’t forgotten easily, and these quotes would make everyone put on a smile or two.
1. It’s not true that married men live longer than single men. It only seems longer.
2. A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes.
3. Here’s to the bride – may she share everything with her husband…and that includes the housework.
4. Always remember the three magic words: “You’re right dear.
5. If it weren’t for marriage, men would spend their lives thinking they had no faults at all.
6. To the two secrets to a long-lasting happy marriage: Here’s to good sense of humor – and a short memory!
7. Never go to bed angry… always stay up and argue.
8. “The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.” — Henny Youngman
9. “By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.” – Socrates