Gone are the days when people wait to have s*x with their partner. These days, people tend to see s*x as a necessity in a relationship but it shouldn’t be so.
There are several benefits you can derive from abstinence. Check them out below
1. When you abstain from s*x, you have a chance to know more non-sexual qualities your partner has.
2. It’s easy to walk away from a bad relationship when you abstain from s*x. Most people who remain in bad relationships do so because they find it difficult leaving a partner after having s*x with that partner especially when the s*x is good.
3. When you abstain from s*x, you eliminate worries about pregnancy, birth control and STDs.
4. You have more self-respect when you abstain from s*x. You and your partner will also respect each other more when you abstain from s*x.
5. When you abstain from s*x, you won’t have regrets about s*x with someone in future.
6. When you abstain from s*x, you have the security that you are not being pursued for sexual reasons.
7. The chances of not being satisfied in bed when you are married will be reduced. Many marriages today suffer as a result of a partner remembering past partners who may have been better in bed.
8. When you abstain from s*x, you won’t get married based on your partner’s performance in bed. Getting married based on your partner’s performance in bed can bring problems to your marriage in future because you neglect important qualities you should look for in a partner.