Self-belief is a necessary tool to achieving success in anything; if you can’t believe in yourself then you would struggle in so many aspects in life.
Life wouldn’t always be easy, there would be that bumpy ride and occasional hitches and you are only left with two options: overcome those hitches and be a much stronger person in life or let the hurdles of life overpower you.
I selected the best of motivational quotes from renowned and inspirational people; read and let it sink into your subconscious.
1. “Believe you can and you are halfway there”—Theodore Roosevelt
2. “There is no man living who isn’t capable of doing more than he thinks that he can do”—Henry Ford
3. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you are right”—Henry Ford
4. “Whatever you want in life, other people are going to want it too. Believe in yourself enough to accept the idea that you have an equal right to it.”—Diane Sawyer
5. “Private dreams are the most powerful. You have to dream of success to make it happen, and if you don’t believe in yourself, nobody else will. But that doesn’t mean you have to go around telling everyone about it.”—Tony McCoy
6. “Self-belief doesn’t necessarily ensure success but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure.”—Albert Bandura
7. “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.”—Chantal Sutherland
8. “We all have different things that we go through in our everyday life, and it’s really important to know just at the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what you face, you know, that you’re going to win at the end of the day. You got to believe in yourself. You got to believe in God, know that He’s going to get you through it.”— Kelly Rowland
These aren’t mere words that should be read like a story; be practical, believe in yourself; START NOW.