It’s Friday, and the start of another weekend, and like we all know the weekend is never nice when spent alone compared to when spent with the one you love.
So I compiled seven love quotes that would give your weekend meaning.
1. You can’t force love, I realised. It’s either there or isn’t. If it’s not there, you’ve got to be able to admit it. If it’s there, you’ve got to do whatever it takes to protect the ones you love. – Richelle Mead, Vampire Academy2
2. When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different, you know that your name is safe in their mouth. – Jess C.Scott, The Intern
3. When love is not madness, it is not love. – Pedro Calderon
4. Romance is thinking about your significant other when you’re supposed to be thinking of something else. – Nicholas Sparks
5. If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay. – Oprah Winfrey
6. Love is too precious to be ashamed of. – Laurell K. Hamilton, A stroke of midnight
7. Only the love of a good woman would make a man question every choice, every action. Only love makes a warrior hesitate for fear that his lady would find him cruel. Only love makes a man the best he would ever be and the weakest. Sometimes all in the same moment. – Laurell K. Hamilton
Have a weekend filled with love.
Cheers to the weekend.