In a hurry? Here are our best picks to get laid tonight:
From One-Night Stands to casual hookup relationships to judgment free affairs Ashely Madison has everything a single or married would need.
Visit site 🔥
Adult Friend Finder
Adult Friend Finder is the goto place when you want to get Laid quickly. You can find Horny girls and women to hookup with in no-time.
Visit site 🔥
Lack of information is a curse. Without proper knowledge of the use of certain things, you have no idea how dangerous and deadly some of them can be. Some of the everyday things we use are good, but uninformed handling can result in all sorts of tragedy.
Information is power, so I’m sharing some of the potential dangers associated with some of our daily habits. Read on, and don’t forget to share.
SHUTTING OFF A KEROSENE COOKER WITH AIR EXHALED FROM THE MOUTH
A burning kerosene cooker produces a poisonous gas popularly known as carbon (ii) oxide (carbon monoxide) which could be inhaled through the process of shutting off the cooker with air exhaled from lung through mouth. This poisonous gas has numerous harmful effects on one’s health and could lead to death.
Inhaling carbon monoxide can cause many respiratory diseases. It can cause neurological and kidney damage, including blood clots that damage the brain or other organs.
REFUELING A RUNNING GENERATOR
Most people are fond of doing this. It has become a habit amongst many people. But the truth is that, it is very dangerous due to the fact that it could lead to fire outbreak that may end up wasting precious lives. Petroleum is highly flammable; hence a spark from the plug cable could be disastrous. A small flash of light produce through a wire by an electric current can catch up with petrol to give rise to fire outbreak. This is not limited to a generator set alone; varieties of vehicles are all inclusive.
CARELESS USE OF CANDLES
Careless use of candles had led to the death of many in the past and it is still killing till date due to carelessness. Keeping burning candles closer to flammable materials could result to fire outbreak.
It is advisable to keep candles away from any obviously flammable items such as books and tissue boxes. Always blow a candle out before leaving a room.
CARELESS STORAGE OF FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS
Abnormal positioning of flammable liquids, such as petrol, kerosene, or methylated spirit is very dangerous.
Flammable liquids should be placed appropriately to avoid contact with fire. No flammable liquid should be kept in the kitchen. It is very necessary to read the label of any liquid substance before storing, in order to confirm its flammability.
This point is specifically for smokers. A cigarette that is not put out properly can cause a flame, as the butt may stay alit for some minutes. It could burst into flames if it comes in contact with flammable materials, such as furniture.
POOR STORAGE OF ITEMS LIKE MATCHES AND LIGHTER
This is common among females. Little kids can cause a fire out of curiosity, to see what would happen if they set fire on an object. Keep any match box or lighter out of reach of children, to avoid any curiosity turned disaster. Install a smoke alarm in your child’s room and practice a home escape plan with your children and family in case of any emergency.
TRYING TO FIX ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE YOURSELF
Some people often try to fix their appliances themselves even when they are not trained in that particular field. A slight bad connection can turn to be disaster. Don’t ever try to fix any electric gadget yourself unless you are a trained specialist in that particular field.
Damaged, worn, cracked or corroded electrical wires can increase the chance of electrical accidents. Have a qualified electrician check your wiring regularly to ensure wiring is safe. Upgrade and replace old and faulty wires when the need arises.