5 LOW-FAT FOODS THAT MAKE YOU FAT

lady with belly fat

These low-fat foods would get you fat which is something you definitely don’t want. These low-fat foods are often packed with sugar, salt and chemical-laden additives to make up for lost taste and they also end up getting you fat.

Below are 5 low-fat foods that make you fat

1. PEANUT BUTTER

Avoid the low-fat alternative and go for the full-fat original because going for the low-fat alternative means you are trading the healthy fat from peanuts for empty carbs and double the sugar. This makes you get fat.

2. CHIPS

Many low-fat chips in the market contain about 20 percent more sodium and 15 percent more carbohydrates than their full-fat versions.

3. YOGHURT

The problem with going for low-fat yoghurt is that when the fat is removed, more sugar is added for flavour. So going for the low-fat versions means you are loading your body with even more sugar which leaves you fat.

4. CHEESE

The cheese content in many low-fat cheeses in the market is actually 51 percent with whey solids, preservatives, emulsifiers, colouring and other additives making up the other 49 percent. These preservatives would ultimately make you get fat.

5. SODA

Studies have found that the waists of diet-soda drinkers are about five times larger than those who drink regular full-versions of juices and soft drinks.

S.O.Z

Loading...