Friends are a big part of our lives and good friends are even sent from heaven. Picture how boring and lonely your life would be without your friends.
However, inasmuch as friends are a big part of our lives, we sometimes tend to under appreciate their impact in our lives.
These quotes below would make you value your friends more.
1. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” — Elbert Hubbard
2. “Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.” — Sarah Dessen
3. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” — Helen Keller
4. “Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it’s to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.” — Unknown
5. “Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.” — Unknown
6. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” — Muhammad Ali
7. “What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.” — Aristotle
8. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” — Anaïs Nin
9. “As people grow up, they realize it becomes less important to have more friends, and more important to have real ones.” — Unknown
10. “Friends are like a good bra, supportive, hard to find, and always close to your heart!” — Unknown
Appreciate your friends today. Good friends aren’t easy to find; if you have a good friend then never fail to appreciate that person.