Everyone needs these cardinal rules if they want to get the best out of life.
Below are 7 cardinal rules in life you need to know
1. Make peace with your past so it doesn’t spoil your present. Your actions and beliefs define your future.
2. What others think of you is none of your business. So you shouldn’t waste your time and energy worrying about what people think of you, instead you should understand how highly you think of yourself — that is all that matters.
3. Time heals almost everything, give it time. That pain you feel today doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world, just give it time to heal.
4. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you. So stop waiting for someone to make you happy.
5. Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them because you have no idea what their journey is all about. Appreciate where you are today in life, strive to become better and help others achieve their dreams.
6. Stop thinking too much. It’s alright not to know the answers. It will come to you when you least expect. Worrying would never bring the answer so why worry? Learn to move on whether you get an answer or not.
7. Smile, you don’t own all the problems in the world. You should understand someone somewhere has a much bigger problem than yours and is still smiling, so why act like yours is too much? A smile can brighten the darkest day and make life more beautiful.