If you want to have a happy relationship, you have to work for it. Falling in love is easy, but staying in love always needs a bit of work.
Here are 15 relationship rules you must follow if you want a happy relationship
1. Communicate with your partner daily. Lack of communication will make you and your partner grow apart.
2. Learn to give each other space now and then. Even the closest of relationships need some alone time to miss each other now and then.
3. Don’t always wait for special occasions or moments to express your love. Spring up surprises regularly.
4. Spend quality time with each other regularly.
5. Respect your partner.
6. Compliment your partner. It shows you appreciate the effort they’ve taken for you.
7. Never take each other for granted.
8. Stand by your partner during tough times. Tough times are the most testing phases of a relationship.
9. Never argue in public with your partner.
10. Be playful with your partner.
11. Never badmouth your partner.
12. Trust your partner.
13. Forgive your partner without holding a grudge.
14. Celebrate special days and milestones with your partner as this help create memories.
15. Have regular date nights with your partner.