Distance relationships are a huge test of love and commitment; when these two are present in your relationship then it’s hard for your relationship to fail, even though you are separated by distance.
Forget the saying that ‘out of sight is out of mind’; when love, trust, commitment and romance are present in distance relationships, the relationship would keep growing stronger.
Check out these amazing quotes for lovers in distance relationships.
1. “If you listen to the wind very carefully, you’ll be able to hear me whisper my love for you.” – Andrew Davidson
2. “Long distance relationships do not rely on physical love; long distance relationships are driven by the love that inspires your heart, mind and soul.” – Anonymous
3. Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel.
4. Sometimes, the people who are a thousand miles away from you can make you feel better than people right beside you.
5. “Absence sharpens love. Presence strengthens it.” – Thomas Fuller
6. “Love is missing someone when you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in the heart.” – Kay Knudsen
7. True love doesn’t mean being inseparable. It means being separated and nothing changes.
8. In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged. – Hans Nouwens
9. “No great love ever came without great struggle.”— Anonymous
10. Your absence has not taught me how to be alone. It merely has shown me that when together we can cast a single shadow on the wall.
11. “Distance means so little when someone means so much.” – Anonymous
12. “I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance.” – Steve Maraboli.
13. Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great. – Roger de Bussy-Rabutin