To have a better relationship, there are certain rules we definitely need to apply to our relationship.
Below are 12 relationship rules that will help you have a better relationship
1. “By letting go of the wrong relationship, you give the right person a chance to enter your life.” – Charles Orlando
2. “You can’t just give up on someone because the situation’s not ideal. Great relationships aren’t great because they have no problems. They’re great because both people care enough about the other person to find a way to make it work.” – anonymous
3. “You deserve to be happy. You deserve to be emotionally spoiled. Stay away from anyone who only cares to make you happy in their convenience.” – Reyna Biddy
4. “Never miss out on a good person that can make your life great just because they’re a little difficult, the good ones never come easy.” – anonymous
5. “Recognize a real woman when you have one. If you lose her, you may never get her back.” – Chris Sain Jr.
6. “Respect someone who finds time for you in their busy schedule. Love someone who never looks at their schedule when you need them.” – anonymous
7. “If they don’t appreciate the little things that you do for them everyday and always demand for more, they are taking you for granted.” – anonymous
8. “You cannot go back in time and fix your mistakes, but you can learn from them and forgive yourself for not knowing better.” – anonymous
9. “An honest man will cut off any female that truly threatens his relationship with his woman.” – anonymous
10. “Lie to a girl one time and she will doubt everything you say after that.” – anonymous
11. “Never settle for being someone’s “other” when you have the potential to be someone’s “one and only.” – anonymous
12. “Don’t feel sad over someone who gave up on you, feel sorry for them because they gave up on someone who would have never given up on them.” – anonymous