Negative thoughts and negative people are two things that should be far away from us, but somehow we get to become entangled with these negative vibes, and it shouldn’t be so.
These 12 quotes about negative thoughts and people will change how you think.
1. “Save your skin from the corrosive acids from the mouths of toxic people. Someone who just helped you to speak evil about another person can later help another person to speak evil about you.” – Israelmore Ayivor
2. “You cannot expect to live a positive life if you hang with negative people.” – Joel Osteen
3. The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.
4. You can never win an argument with a negative person. They only hear what suits them, and listen to respond.
5. “Believing in negative thoughts is the single greatest obstruction to success.” – Charles F. Glassman
6. “People appear like angels until you hear them speak. You must not rush to judge people by the colour of their cloaks, but by the content of their words!” – Israelmore Ayivor
7. Stay away from people who talk badly. These kinds of people carry a negative spirit. The problem is they are not happy with themselves.
8. Life becomes easier when you delete the negative people from it.
9. Protect your spirit from contamination. Limit your time with negative people.
10. “Don’t let anger control you. Don’t let hate enslave you. Don’t let negativity overcome you. Don’t let bitterness conquer you.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
11. “You better go alone, than with negative people!” – Israelmore Ayivor
12. Don’t waste another minute dealing with a toxic, negative, energy-draining person. Some people are wired for negativity. They love being argumentative, combative and abusive. Run for your life as quickly as possible.
I strongly believe that if you can defeat negativity in your life, then you can defeat failure.