Welcome to a new year, hopefully this year shall be the best year for everyone.
To kick-start the year on a high note, I gathered the best of motivational quotes from inspirational speakers around the world.
Inspire your minds with these:
1. The future depends on what we do in the present. —Mahatma Gandhi
2. Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind, than in the one where they sprung up. — Oliver Wendell Holmes
3. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. —Aristotle
4. Dream big and dare to fail. — Norman Vaughan
5. The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. —Arthur C. Clarke
6. Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us. — Samuel Smiles
7. Men’s best successes come after their disappointments. —Henry Ward Beecher
8. If we change our thoughts from ‘it’s too late’ to, ‘there’s still hope’, we might see some change in the world. —Kellie Elmore
9. Never prove people right. Never prove them wrong. Prove instead that you make your own path in life. — Katina Ferguson
10. Strong lives are motivated by dynamic purposes. — Kenneth Hildebrand
11. If you want to succeed in the world, you must make your own opportunities as you go on. The man who waits for some seventh wave to toss him on dry land will find that the seventh wave is a long time coming. You can commit no greater folly than to sit by the roadside until someone comes along and invites you to ride with him to wealth or influence. —John B. Gough
12. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
I would end with a quote by Johann Gottfried Von Herder; “Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks.”
We all need motivation, get your 2015 motivated with these quotes.