Many women don’t flirt with their husbands after they get married. Chores, career and the usual tale of being busy kills this aspect of their marriage. But flirting with your man is really important and shouldn’t be taken for granted.
Some women grow tired and stop flirting with their man a few months after the marriage, some stop when kids start coming and some just forget that something like flirting ever existed.
These reasons below should make you flirt with your man even 20 years after marriage.
1. Flirting will spice things up between you and your husband. Many marriages get stale because they take simple things like this for granted.
2. Marriage could sometimes make you feel old and kill the youth in you even though you are still young. Flirting with your man could bring back that feeling of being young again.
3. Flirting could bring back urge for sex, and couples who have sex tend to have a better marriage than those who don’t.
4. Flirting keeps the attraction intact, and it’s important to still have that attraction in your marriage.
5. Flirting with your husband will remind the two of you why you both fell in love with each other in the first place.
6. Flirting creates room for laughter, happiness and many fun moments.
7. Flirting brings more positive energy to the marriage and takes away negative energy.
8. You enjoy your marriage more when you flirt with your partner and this will also increase the bond between the two of you.
9. Flirting with your husband is your demonstration of your love and attraction to him.
10. Flirting with your husband lets you play with him and have exciting moments with him.
11. When you flirt with your husband, you boost his ego and he’d want to do more for you when you do this.
Never feel too old to flirt with your husband, if you want your marriage to feel young and fresh.