Being broken-hearted is probably one of the most hurtful feelings one can experience, and except you have never been heartbroken, there are so many things you just wouldn’t understand.
This piece is dedicated to everyone that’s been hurt from relationships before, or everyone passing through heartbreak now.
These are common things every heartbroken person understands:
1. You would ask yourself a lot of why’s, with probably no reasonable answer.
2. You get the feeling that it’s the worst thing that could ever happen to a person.
3. You would keep wondering if your partner met someone else.
4. You would ask yourself what you did wrong many times.
5. You would vow to take a break from relationships only to go back not long after.
6. Your mind might betray you into thinking that you weren’t good enough.
7. You delete every contact details of that person, but deep down you know it doesn’t help you feel any better.
8. You would have a lot of terrible scenarios playing in your head.
9. You try to pretend that you are better and put up a brave appearance when with friends, but deep down you have a meltdown.
10. You vow not to trust anyone that much again.
There is no worse feeling than suffering from heartbreak and there is no time frame for how long it would last. But at the end of the day, you always get better.
As hurtful as heart breaks might be, it only saves you from being with a wrong partner, and teaches you many vital lessons, only if you are willing to learn.