Love is a deep emotional feeling of attachment to someone and there are definitely some interesting facts about love that would leave you in awe. Love is one emotion that would make you do that which you can’t do on an ordinary; love is more than a connection between two bodies, love is a connection between two souls; love has no barrier; age, race, tribe, distance and a host of other factors hardly ever matters. One thing is for sure; when love engulfs your soul, you would never be the same person you once were.
There are so many facts about love but I’d bring you ten very interesting facts you should know about love.
1. Men are quicker than women to say “I love you” in relationships.
This is absolutely true because men are usually the first to always profess how they feel but most times ladies tend not to open up about their feelings quickly.
2. Studies reveal that men are more emotionally affected when relationships end.
Hmmm; this is an interesting one because men try to act up that they don’t feel hurt after a split.
3. Holding hands with someone you love can alleviate stress, physical pain and fear.
Now that’s what I call the power of love. Do you need a better reason to hold the hand of the one you love?
4. When two people in love stare into each others eyes, their heart beat sync up.
Now you would understand what I mean when I say love is a connection of two souls.
5. Slovenia is the only country with love in its name.
This is an interesting one Slovenia.
6. The urge to fall in love is like sex and hunger; a primitive biological drive.
Do you agree with this?
7. Falling in love has same neurological effects as cocaine.
The explanation behind this is that in both cases (love and cocaine), the brain is flooded with excess dopamine; and dopamine is responsible for the‘high’ feeling. Now you know why people get high on love.
8. Men who kiss their wives in the morning are said to live five years longer than men who don’t.
Have you been kissing your wife?
9. Hypopituitarism is a rare disease that doesn’t allow a person to feel love or fall in love.
Hmmm… this is really a sad disease and badly enough, people force themselves to unconsciously get this disease by blocking their hearts totally.
10. Scientists suggest that merely staring into someone’s eyes might induce you to fall in love with that person. In an experiment, strangers of opposite sex were put together in a room together for 90 minutes where they talked about intimate things and then stared into each others eyes without talking; many felt a deep attraction for each other after that and two even tied the knot afterwards.
Who says there is no power of love in the eyes?