Everyone wants to make money and be famous, but not all know the way to riches. Making money can be achieved in either of two ways – learn a valuable skill and be invaluable to someone because of that, or start a business from scratch, and grow from there.
While working for someone can make you rich, it also has its disadvantages. For example, you are limited in just how much you make, and you don’t have the freedom to live as you choose.
Entrepreneurship is the best way to go if you want to make happy money. So just what does one do to become a successful entrepreneur?
Here’s a little guide to being one.
* Identify problems around you and your immediate location.
* Find a way to solve one or two of the major problems people in your area or environment face everyday
* If you don’t have the required skill(s) to solve any of the problems, then find a way to acquire the required skill by enrolling into a school, an institution, a home training session or pay someone that has the skill to teach you the skill. Stay focused while learning this skill and know your mission.
* Apply the skills you have learnt in solving those problems people in your environment face every day.
* Monetise your solution so that those who need the solution can happily pay you to get their problems solved by your solution.
* Keep on improving on this solution you have discovered, making sure it is up to date to be able to continue solving people’s dynamic challenges.
* Scale this up by replicating this solution to other neighbouring or distant communities that are facing same problem that your solution can resolve.
* If you are technologically inclined, apply internet technology to make this your solution available to people around the world and further increase your income.
* Don’t rely on this one solution you have discovered alone, use the capital you have acquired from this to invest in other business ventures but make sure you are the one managing the affairs.
* Hire talented, smart young people to help you discover more ideas and opportunities to invest in.
* Pay your best talents well and give them the best of comfortable life so that they will never think of resigning.
* Sack the least talents who refused to improve after several training and retraining.
* Support every political party in your country and state discretely in order to remain in good books with every political leader and ruling government so they won’t make policies that will destroy your business empire.