I am sure that even before some of you guys clicked on this post, you were already thinking, “this can’t be true.” However the truth is, very few people actually understand how the female body works, and some of the realities that surround it. The body of an average human is more complex than the eyes can tell, and oftentimes, the woman’s own is even far different from that of the man.
When I say only a few people understand the body of a woman, I also refer to women. Some women do not even know certain truths about themselves, hence the need for more information in that regard.
This post lists about 18 different ways the body of a woman works, and some realities that surround it.
1. One breast is always larger than the other. It’s usually a small enough difference to not be noticeable. But no woman has equal-sized breasts.
2. According to some scientific research, the attractiveness of a woman’s child is heavily dependent on what she eats during pregnancy.
3. The part of the brain that shows arousal during sex also shows a similar arousal in some women when they have food cravings.
4. Some women are born with two uteruses or two vaginas. It may not be easily noticeable at first but if weird menstrual cycles or excessive bleeding occurs it may be a sign.
5. If you’re wondering why your lady always brings things up from the past, it’s because women’s brains have been shown to have greater recall and memory than men’s.
6. Evolutionary biologists claim that it is natural for women to seek men because of attractiveness and resources. Men, on the other hand, mostly seek youth and attractiveness.
7. You might know that women live longer than men on average. But do you know why? Some studies suggest that women are generally more likely to lead a healthier lifestyle. But there have also been studies suggesting that women’s bodies are naturally better at fighting disease. And some even suggest this is especially true for women who have been child bearers.
8. A man who smells good is perceived as more attractive by women. Something about their hormones and senses go crazy over it.
9. Generally speaking, women more easily trust a person who hugs them for more than 15 seconds.
10. Women over 40 are generally quicker at reaching orgasm than women under 40.
11. Women crave sex in the hot and warm seasons than they do in any other season, due to the seasons’ scents!
12. A woman’s egg is fertile between 24 and 48 hours and sperm can live up to 48 hours or longer in the a woman’s body.
13. Because men are especially attracted to fertile women, women who take birth control can actually be perceived as less attractive. Studies suggest that men’s biology picks up on this due to changes in a woman’s odour and changes in pitch.
14. Whether the hymen is present in a woman has little do with virginity. There are many ways it can be broken, including something as innocent as horseback riding!
15. A woman’s clitoris grows throughout her lifetime, and by the time she hits menopause it actually becomes almost 3 times as large as when she was a teenager.
16. Women who have more orgasms during sex are less likely to experience menstrual cramps, research says. I guess this is the reason more women want to have sex during menstruation.
17. Studies suggest that shaving the pubic area completely has been correlated to increased chances of spreading an STI. This is the reason more women are advised to shave with more caution.
18. According to research, women listen with both sides of their brain. This is unlike men who only use the left side of their brain to listen.