This post is not for everybody; it’s for women who care about their man so much that they want to understand him, and know how to please him. If you think you fall into this category, then there’s no reason you shouldn’t read until the end.
Here are some of those things most men expect from their women.
1. Humility. Only a humble wife knows that she has a responsibility to her husband and kids. She knows they have to eat, and be taken care of, and she doesn’t take advantage of her husband’s understanding and calm nature for no reason.
2. A lot of women don’t know how to treat their man like he matters. I know wives that don’t even show excitement, and welcome their husband when he returns from work. Your man expects you to do that; it makes him feel important.
3. Your husband wants you to know your place in the family. Yes, you’re his partner, and you can contribute to issues, but he wants to have the final say as to what happens in the family. He doesn’t want a control freak.
4. Your husband wants you to actually contribute major to decision making in your home. He knows he has to have the final say, but he wants to be able to count on you for advice and solutions when problems and issues come up.
5. Your husband expects you to be more romantic this year. Ask after his wellbeing. Ask how his day goes. Ask what he wants to eat. There are a lot of women who still think they shouldn’t cook for their husband. Well, the truth is, it doesn’t matter what you think, but I know your husband would be delighted to have you make him food.
Quarrel less, fight less, argue less, and you’ll have a happier husband this year.