You shouldn’t treat a long distance relationship the same way you treat your other relationships.
Here are 11 things you shouldn’t do in a long distance relationship
1. Hiding things from your partner and not being honest isn’t something you should do when in a long distance relationship.
2. You accuse your partner of cheating without any concrete evidence. Planting the seeds of suspicion in a long distance relationship will destroy it.
3. You take your partner for granted.
4. You take decisions on your own without involving your partner.
5. You have doubts the relationship won’t work and adopt a wait and see policy.
6. You don’t communicate regularly with your partner.
7. You don’t visit your partner regularly. Calls and messages can never be enough, you should ensure you visit your partner regularly.
8. Being out of reach from your partner during a fight.
9. You lie about a night out.
10. You compare your relationship to non-distance relationships.
11. You pretend things are fine when you know they are not fine. Bottling things up should never be done when you are in a long distance relationship.