Hello everyone and welcome to another interesting edition of Elcrema Sunday Love Special.
Everyone has what they want in a partner, but if you were to pick 5 major traits that you wouldn’t do without, what would they be?
Drama and Shawn would share their 5 major traits they appreciate.
If I were to choose 5 things in a woman i want to be with, I’d go for the following…
1. Smartness— I’m a smart ass man, so I can’t imagine myself settling for a woman who can’t keep up. I want the woman I’m with to think and act like I do. I want to be able to turn to her for answers when I get stuck. Oh, and if we’re thinking long-term, then I also want some of that smartness to rub off on the kids.
2. Tolerance — I can be a real handful sometimes, and unless you’re really willing to take it all in, there’s no way you’re going to last with me. So tolerance is a major requirement for me in any woman I settle for.
3. Respect— call me old fashioned, I don’t care, but I like to be respected. Respect me, and I’ll respect you in return. I hate to be disrespected in any manner. If you’re going to be with me, be ready to respect me as your man.
4. Naughtiness— life’s too serious already, so why not loosen up a bit? I like to talk dirty and play every now and then. You can’t be with me if we’re not on the same page.
5. A good sense of humour — I love to laugh as well, and I want to be able to share that with the woman in my life.
So those are my list of 5 things I want in the woman I’m going have a relationship with. If you tick all 5 boxes, we’re good to go!
There are so many (countless) qualities one would want in a partner, but if I were to pick 5 major traits I won’t do without, they would be:
1. A listener — Inasmuch as I’m willing to listen to my partner, I also want to be listened to. This would make communication effective for the both of us, and we’d easily have an understanding relationship with each other.
2. Maturity – Maturity encompasses so many things; calmness in the face of misunderstanding, respect, selflessness, tolerance and a lot of other good qualities. A mature person is a perfect choice to build a lasting relationship with.
3. Humour – I wouldn’t want a partner that takes everything too serious. It’s good to have fun and joke about a lot of things and even tease each other. This would only make the relationship livelier.
4. Intelligence – Intelligence is the new beauty; an intelligent woman is beautiful deep within, and that’s a kind of beauty you can’t get tired of or get used to. Beauty and brains is never an understatement.
5. One who’s got my back totally — Of course I would want a partner who I know would always be there, who would accept my excesses, look beyond my flaws and support me through life’s drama. Having such a partner would make life easier.
Now you know what they want in a partner; what’s your five?