The society has made many believe women don’t really want s*x as much as men but is this really true? There are so many stereotypes today about women and s*x which aren’t true.
According to a recent study conducted by fertility app Kindara, women want s*x just as much as men do too.
Kindara discovered this after 500 women were asked questions relating to common sex stereotypes.
Some of the discoveries found by Kindara are listed below
– 53.2 percent of the women did not have sex as often as they would like. 75% of the respondents would love to have sex three times a week while 13% would love more than 6 times a week.
– 72% of the respondents reported they climaxed at least once during every s*x act while 10.2% reported to climaxing multiple times.
– About 53% of the respondents reported that an emotional connection was the most important aspect of good s*x, just ahead of foreplay and communication.
The women also reported the factors that affect their s*x lives negatively.
– Out of sync with a partner
– Not being in the mood
– Struggling with self-image
So don’t be in a hurry to claim that women don’t want s*x as much as men because most actually do.